Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Back~

I am back now. I had left this place for quite sometime... until 1 day my friend showed me that he had created his blog and shared with me then i realised i been out of the space for so long...
I been so busy after Chinese new year and now only i got a peaceful day (damn! the stupid virus and malware existence). Thanks to the team work that my current team had and my super duper supportive manager. Lov ya~

There are lots of changes after new year, some peoples are getting married, some peoples are preparing for their wedding, some people like me prepare to help out as bridesmaid, some people are busy changing job, some people are busy sending resume, some people busy gathering like me, some people are busy on housewarming, some people are busy on delivery new born baby and take care of them, some people are busy in getting their soulmate, some people busy to attend training course like me , some people busy in getting the small biz to be done etc... etc...

Finally, the beginning of April will be end of all busy stuffs because all had been finalized. Congratulation to those that get better job in future, to those who delivered their princess and prince, to those who got the chance to travel, to those who had passed the exam (Not my turn yet, gonna keep it up), to those who stay in their cosy new home, to those who started his new blog (Thanks for sharing on the discus), to those who decided to pursue their career oversea, to those who had started the new biz, to those who had migrated to Australia etc... etc...

Enjoy our live everyday~

1 comment:

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

Great to know that you've continue blogging.. indirectly influence by me :p hahaha!!! Good to read your recent story.. keep it up!