Friday, September 19, 2008

What a Friday Day~ Why not TGIF!!!

Today is my first day of work for this week, i know is little bit late ya ...
But i need to be at the office before 8am, WHAT~ means i need to wake up at 7am or earlier...
Okay, fine. Accepted the training mean need to attend, [ish! forgot when i accepted] I finally wake up after 3rd snooze, rush to washroom, ran out from the house to the carpark and reached Intel carpark... I sat down on my cubicle at 8am and the training start at 8:04am ... he talk, they talk and i pretend to listen cos i don't see my teammates yet... But pretending is not last longer cos i keep heard Mau mentioned "MW this, MW that" so i need to concentrate because need to inform and help my teammates who are missing. I started to wonder why! Why i will be the first shown up in my team, WhoOppss... i must be improved alots man .... While Mau still continue to read from the slides and i am still listening ... Then...
Mau said "anyone have any Q?
Oscar: "Nope"
Me: " Nope" ...
Jackie no sound, probably slept~
Mau: " Thanks for attending and we may end the this" ....

WHAT!!!!
I beg your pardon!!!
"End the training session now!!!" @ 8:15am....

Arrrggggghhh.... What a day been ruined because i need more sleeps wan mar ... I woke up so earlier and rush here and there ... the most important thing is the meeting last only 11mins ...

Why the training only last 11mins!!!

[11 mins /= 7am wake up + rushing time] = NOT WORTH IT!!! (MW formula)

2 comments:

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

YOu may feedback to the team lar.. haha..they suppose to provide structure agenda and if it is not more than 30mins, they shall arrange the training passdown time :)

SanctuaryDeScorpio said...

Yeah, right!
I learn something from you " Training passdown time"