Saturday, October 11, 2008

Adding withOut KnowIng~

Kawan-kawan sekalian ...

If you see this guy and if you know who is this, please tell me... because everyone seem like adding without knowing who is this~ me too ... i also added this guy because i saw some friend in common that i know so i decided to add... But, 1 day ND ask me who is this guy then i said i dunno, then we start ask around....


ND:" Who is Gan Hp"
Me:" I dunno wor"
ND:" Is okie, i got answer from Mling d"

Me:"Who is Gan Hp"
ML:"Is our telco vendor lar"
BK:"Who is Gan HP, you sure is telco vendor kah?"
ML:"Yes lar, should be him d"
Me:"Huh!!! vendor??? Huh!, Gan Hp!!!... i dunno him lah"
BK:"Then why u add?"
Me:"Hehe, tot he was some else mar"
Mling:" Who is Gan Hp?"
Me:" Why u ask this, and why everyone is asking the same Q?"
Mling:"ND ask me the same Q too"

Everyone start to asking who is this guy!

Su:"Ohh, r u guys talking about Gan, Hp... who is him?
What!!! Su also added him....
Then out of sudden, i heard Deepak said the same... then i checked and found Deepak just approved him 15min ago... "=.="


Looks like this guy is simply add anyone in the someone's friend list... but the worst thing is each of us tot that he might be someone that we know and just approved .... cos we see someone we know in mutual friend list....

Hmm... then ND advised me to remove him from my friend list... because we all actually dunno him mar~ "=.="

4 comments:

Joel Chu said...

ADUI....
you don't know the person don't add la...
anyway from the picture you posted i know the fellar is.. Ghost Rider! WAHAHAHAHHAHA

SanctuaryDeScorpio said...

Haiz...
I know d...next time i will be more careful...
No worry, i had removed Ghost Rider from my fren list...

Muahhaah~

MelPen said...

wah haha... thanks for putting this up as a blog.. to create the general awareness :P

MCrusader said...

Nice work on your blog.
I also had that gan hp fella add me..whoever it is.