Sunday, June 28, 2009

REORG AGAIN!

Yes, if you are with my company and if you heard about reorganise of the department for the 1st time, i bet you will worried like me. But when this kind of thing happened too frequent then will start get used to it just like me. And yes, my department just reorg again...

When i first join, i was with a team called OSC which is a big group of peoples and it is fun to work with them. Then thing start to change.... [I tried very hard to recall back my department name!!! U know!!! ]

There goes...
  1. GO [Global Operation] -OSC [Operation Service Center] then
  2. GO -GSM [Global Systems Management] then
  3. GO -GSM Server Frontline then

  4. GO -GSM -PAM [Platform Application Management] then
  5. GO -GSM -PAM Server Analyst then
  6. GO -GSM Infrastructure then
  7. GO -GSM Security then
  8. ISD [Integrated Service Desk] -GSM Security then

  9. ISD -SSD [Security Service Desk] then

  10. ISD -ISM [Information Security Management] then

  11. ISD -ISM -MaP [Monitoring and Patching] then

  12. IIRS [Intel Information Risk and Security] -ISM -MaP then

  13. ECCC [Enterprise Capabilities, Controls and Compliance] -ISM -MaP then

  14. ECCC -ISM -MaP then

  15. ECCC -EISO [Enterprise Information Security Operations] -MaP

To list this down i had ask few persons include my ex and current team mate on this... With the frequent changes, my ex-boss decided not to let us to make our name card due waste money...

And this remind me on the OSC days, OSC's xmas celebration was the most happening event that i ever had in my company. Why say so??? Check on the pics:

The people:

The Snowman competition:

The kids:

9 comments:

Unagi said...

wah finally you're back again... :)

Beh, YC said...

finally a new post...~~~

wow, it's really that long list ey, i haven't keep track for a loooonnnnggg time liao. looking back at the pics, wow, i do look damn skinny.

wonder what happen to the vampire snowman...hahaha...

George Yew said...

y there is no pic of you one? haha

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

Reorg again? So you gonna change a new boss?

Kancil said...

I don't think you can recognize the kids anymore.

The first photo... I wonder still how many stay in the room.

limfy said...

wow those pics really reminded me of the good old days in OSC...lotsa memory flashed back lol

SanctuaryDeScorpio said...

Unagi: Yeah, need to be back...
Beh: Paiseh nia, so long only update... haha~ u really looks skinny or i should say u "FAT" now.. muahaha~

George:Those past year pics cannot show ppl wan ~

KM: My big big boss change nia ...

Kancil: Yeah, i dont think i can recognise pinky's kids ... Hehe, i noticed too!! not much left in the room.

Limfy: Yalohhh, those good days!!

MelPen said...

Hey.. the last photo the kid in pink is my niece right? :P

SanctuaryDeScorpio said...

yeah, is your cute little niece...