Monday, May 26, 2008

Can you please leave me alone!!!

Arrggghhh... is been a tough weeks for me to deal with you. Can you please stop telling me the same thing over and over again... can you please give leave me some room of privacy... can you please don't always suddenly appeared in front of my room...

You make me feel like i am trying to run away from you, can you please stop calling me for some small little tiny thing... [I am sick of receive your incoming call for couple of weeks but the fact is i still need to answer]...

Yes, is you... please stayed away from me at least for a month... please let me stay peacefully...
The more you call and appeared, the more i feel sick of you... please behave yourself [i do hope you know what i mean over here]

4 comments:

limfy said...

wooo, calm down my fren. all the best ya for ur room/house hunting. hope u can escape from the 'monster' soon :p

SanctuaryDeScorpio said...

Thanks dear... i know i will leave this "monster" soon... (Glad you called him monster)Haha~

George Yew said...

u need some monster mobilizer? the three big guys can squeeze him anytime. :P

SanctuaryDeScorpio said...

Thanks Poi2... i had left him... else i might need you guys .. Wakaka~