Friday, May 16, 2008

Hunting~

Hunt for rooms... hunt, hunt, hunt again... is been so many years staying at the same place... Out of sudden, i need to get a new place ... is very TIRED [Tats the reason why i been staying there for so many years also dont plan to move out]~

I got to call, browse, search, reach and see around... i been repeat the same thing during my last offday ... Repeat, repeat and repeat untill i got it ...

Feel appreciated, my colleuge and friends all treat me so nice... they know my problem and they helped ...

Thanks to Agent D, Mary Chin, Snow fish... and Thanks to Viv, Mary Chin, Snow fish, Tf, Danz, Tuan in advanced who had offer to help me move my thing to new place,... and thanks to Snow fish, Danz, Sim offer to let me temporary stay at their place if i couldn't get one...

Thanks for the courage you had given to me when i am down... luv ya...
I want my peaceful life larrrrr........

2 comments:

Joel Chu said...

So Where you stay now?/
Tell me in Office wahaha

SanctuaryDeScorpio said...

Nope... I havent got any rooms yet..Still searching... Wish me luck ya~

I just done for another room search and visit just now...

Tired ~